Dun-Bri Group have announced the launch of their dedicated website for corporate enquiries, policy and certification information.
During 2014, a customer survey identified the need to separate their growing online product catalogue and e-commerce website based at www.dun-bri.com from their corporate and supplier information now located at www.dun-bri-group.com.
This part of the project has now been completed with the addition of a host of company policies, now available for public viewing, including corporate and social responsibility information, the environment and quality and certification information. Over the coming months, duplicated content from their other websites will be moved to this new portal.
Other aspects of the project include a new YouTube channel to host a range of product videos and other information, improvements to its social media outlets and an upcoming redesign of their original website (dun-bri.com).
The results of their annual survey are also being used to improve their customer service both ‘on’ and ‘offline’; focus their product sourcing efforts for 2015 and re-affirming their commitment to expansion in 2015.
Important note to editors: Press, editorial and other enquiries can now be routed through the Group website and a media library is now available for immediate use.
Notes to editors:
- Photographs and other images are available on request, or you can access our online portal at www.dun-bri-group.com/media-library.
- This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
- Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products.
- Dun-Bri Group now operates from locations in Buntingford; Preston, Lancashire and Wakefield, Yorkshire.
- More details on the company’s product range can be found at dun-bri.com.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01763 274185
Fax: 01763 274186