Dun-Bri Group announces its acquisition of Beacon Monkey, to its growing brand portfolio as part of its continued expansion programme.
“As we continue to grow our core business division, the Beacon Monkey brand makes a perfect addition to the Dun-Bri Group family. The brand enjoys a hugely successful social media presence and is an exceptional brand, one we will continue to grow with”, said Andrew Strath, the Group’s Managing Director.
Beacon Monkey was situated in north London supplying vehicle warning and auto-electrical products. The company was acquired in June and successfully relocated to the Group’s head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire.
“Our customers are repeatedly telling us they are looking to us for solutions to deliver a wider, better range of products and in addition to managing large fleets, cater for smaller SME users such as workshops and garages who previously would not have been able to buy from us”.
Beacon Monkey began trading in 2013 and have grown to become a popular retail brand connected to the supply of amber vehicle lighting products and accessory products. The manufacturers they supply included ECCO Safety Group, LAP Electrical and Redtronic, before its acquisition by the Group in June 2017.
The Group is currently working on the re-delivery of this brand using Dun-Bri Group’s core supplier catalogue and impressive stock profile. Customers can also benefit from a wealth of technical expertise and a UK-wide fitting service, available to them for the first time.
The new web site can be found at https://www.dunbrionline.com/beacon-monkey, or you can use the existing web address.
About Dun-Bri Group
First established in 1989, the group is the United Kingdom’s leading and only specialist distributor of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products with a range of over 11,000 different items available across the country on a next day basis.
Notes to editors:
1. Photographs and other images are available on request.
2. This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
3. Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products. Further information on the company can be found at www.dun-bri-group.com.
4. The company now operates from locations in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire servicing customers in the UK and Europe.
5. More details on the company’s product range and other details can be found at www.dun-bri.com.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01305 820492