The Dun-Bri Group is pleased to invite all existing and potential customers to the official opening of their newest location at 4 Eagle Point, on the Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate in Yorkshire on 28th January 2014.
Branded as Dun-Bri Yorkshire, the new building will act as a trade counter and distribution hub for its ever expanding customer base of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products in the North and North-East of England.
The event will begin at 10.30am and the building will be opened by the Mayor Councillor Janet Holmes at midday. It will be your opportunity to meet the Managing Director of the group, Andrew Strath, as well as Andrew Delaney, the Branch Manager and other representatives of the group and some of its suppliers.
First established in 1989, the group is the United Kingdom’s leading and only specialist distributor of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products. Currently, they supply 8,500 different product lines with 95% held in stock for overnight delivery across Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
As part of the company’s continuing expansion into different regions of the UK, the company has pledged investment of up to £1million into the area over the next few years. This follows a locally-focused recruitment campaign for the initial opening of the branch.
“We are delighted to be opening Dun-Bri Yorkshire at Wakefield,” said Andrew. “This new site will allow us to further extend our reach to, and further service our commitment to customers in the North of England and is a great start to our 25th anniversary.”
Customers can contact with the depot and take advantage of our generous range of opening special offers and discounts by calling 01924 577026 or by visiting www.dun-bri-yorkshire.com.
Notes to editors:
- Photographs and other images are available on request.
- This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
- Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products.
- Dun-Bri Group now operates from locations in Buntingford; Preston, Lancashire and Wakefield, Yorkshire.
- More details on the company’s product range can be found at dun-bri.com.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01763 274185
Fax: 01763 274186