It’s long been established that clean hands save lives, by preventing infection from germs – and did you know that you can have access to hand washing systems for your van, LGV, plant equipment or trailer with ease?
The new Handeman Xtra hand wash system is now available from Dun-Bri Group, featuring unique features like ‘Waste-Safe’ and finger-tip control make it ideal for all vehicle and other mobile applications!
- 50% more washes than other products, with 15x ten second washes
- Unique jet spray means really effective washing power
- Simple, effective ‘finger-tip’ controlled flip tap
- Completely self-contained, with 3 litre ‘Waste-Safe’ which retains all dirty water and can be removed easily at the end of the day
- No other waste water container or drain pipe needed
- Fully automatic electronic control, so no drain on battery when not in use
- Fast water heating using ideal water temperatures (-2’C – +42’C)
- ECE approved for electrical safety
- 2-year return to base warranty
Easy to install and built to last!
The unit is also robustly constructed in high-impact polyethylene plastic and is designed to stand up to the rigours of the rough and tumble of ‘on-the-road’ use. It’s also remarkably easy to install either inside or outside on a vehicle. Delivered completed with fitting instructions and a fitting template for quick installation!
Available as either a voltage-sensing or non-sensing model as required in either 12v or 24v – it is even supplied with the correct fuse and fuse holder. Requires 2x 4mm wires through the fuse holder directly to the vehicle battery and you’re away!
You can now order the Handeman Xtra system from us using the following part codes:
|876.HMX12||12v Handeman Xtra Hand Wash System (Voltage Sensitive)|
|876.HMX12NV||12v Handeman Xtra Hand Wash System (Non-Voltage Sensitive)|
|876.HMX24||24v Handeman Xtra Hand Wash System (Voltage Sensitive)|
|876.HMX24NV||24v Handeman Xtra Hand Wash System (Non-Voltage Sensitive)|
Remember, all of these products and more besides are now available to order from us – call us on 01763 274185, visit your local branch or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also provide free help and advice prior to purchase too!