As the UK’s leading supplier of commercial and emergency vehicle warning products and accessories, it’s no surprise that Dun-Bri Group have found a pioneering cleaning product for our workshop consumables offering…
Produced by Uniwipe, Ultragrime cleaning wipes are the biggest and best wipes you can buy. Use these dirt eating wipes all day, every day on your hands, tools and many other surfaces, including fabric and upholstery. They effortlessly cut through oil, grease, ink, paint, silicone, bitumen, uncured PU foam and other stubborn, ground-in grime – they’re your ultimate cleaning companion and they’re now available from Dun-Bri!
Order now with product code 800.290!
Key benefits of Ultragrime wipes…
- 100 huge wipes
- Quick clean-up – removes grease, paint, silicone, foam and adhesives
- Super-soft, strong and absorbent
- Very low foaming
- Unique grease-busting ability
- Recyclable packaging
- Eats through oil, grease and grime
- Super-size wipes 38cm x 25cm for speedy cleaning
- Hand safe
- Safe to use on all surfaces
- Dispenses one wipe at a time
- Dermatologically tested
- Alcohol-free with Vitamin E and Aloe extract
- Large absorbency capacity
- Flexible packaging for less waste
- Super-strong pouches that stand up to any environment
- Ultragrime collects the dirt like microfiber fabric and keeps it on!
- Contains antibacterial agents
Possible uses of Ultragrime wipes
Some of the example uses we could think of and tested for these wipes included;
- Roadside mechanics – ideal for cleaning up before lunch
- Car valets – safe on all surfaces, seats, dash and mats (just look at the video!)
- Alloy wheel, car components and parts – removes the yellowing from alloys and cleans away oil, grease, dirt and grime with ease!
Home and office decorating
- Suitable for paint and glue removal, pre-work damp dusting and cleaning up (including uncured PU foam!)
- Any DIY job – the list is practically endless, just whatever you need to wipe and clean!
- BBQs – clean up your barbecue in minutes
- Sports and camping – clean those muddy bikes and equipment before you load it into the car
- Gardening – wipe up mud, grease and grime from your gardening tools
- On-site – keep your hands clean and germ-free
- Cabins and accommodation – clean up work surfaces and welfare areas
- Tools – wipe down your tools to extend their working life
Service and on-site engineers
- Ideal for places where there’s no running water – the list is endless!
Don’t take our word for it that these wipes are completely safe! The full SDS datasheet is available on our knowledgebase for you to check – click here to view it.
Remember, all of these products and more besides are now available to order from us – call us on 01763 274185, visit your local branch or email us at email@example.com. We also provide free help and advice prior to purchase too!